CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
Once a website} is made – how can we measure how well it’s performing and where can we tweak its performance to boost site users sign up and engagement? cro is a technique that enables us to spot specific user behaviour and tasks and so make tweaks to specific steps in a process. we then split users in to varied groups – where group A is also given an existing set of content or functionality while another will be given with a new and improved variant. we are able to then track and measure whether or not the changes improve or hinder a user’s interaction in the website – do more passive users sign up or interact with the service? If it improves it it will be pushed live to all users of the site.
- Creates a granular, step by step method into understanding and tweaking a web site over time
Measurable and perceptive
- Avoids assumptions and provides proof based mostly feedback on website enhancements and user engagement
How does one understand if a website can work properly – or indeed if its already engineered – whether users are finding the correct content or functionality that they are looking for? What ‘pain points’ or ‘blockers’ do they face?
User testing permits us to observe various users interaction with a prototype or live website (often taking specific user journeys or simply asking them to explore). we are able to record their screen activity, watch where they look on screen 1st, listen to their comments, feedback and initial impressions. Testing will be as thorough and comprehensive as time and budget permit – but its rare that user testing doesn’t reveal highly insightful and sometimes essential feedback to the design process of a web site, usually saving significant development or design costs more down the road.
- Avoids assumptions from in house teams who already understand the proposition and functionality
- Ensures we know how users can actually use a web site
- Helps us to spot pain points and blockers early in a site’s planning stages
- Can be performed on existing websites to help establish where a site may be optimised and improved
Search Engine optimisation (SEO)
Clearly, despite how good your web site is, it’ll rarely live up to expectations if your users can’t find it in the first place. we build websites from the get-go with search engine visibility in mind, from page naming to sitemaps.
All our sites are given an entire set of CMS tools that allow you to optimise every aspect of the site from page titles, to breadcrumbs and metatags, and the website is set up with Google Analytics in order that it’s performance can be tracked.
We’re additionally happy to supply initial SEO strategy, where we can perform website audits, keyword analysis and reports on the foremost appropriate action to take or we are able to give ongoing service where we optimise website and its content over time.
- All sites have in-built SEO tools and come with Google Analytics installed
- We can offer SEO strategies and suggestions
- And we will provide ongoing SEO services as well as content writing and reporting